- Origin certificate for Swiss and Norway
- How to IMP/EXP & Prohibitions and restrictions
- Raw material releases
- Information and brochures
- Procedures with economic impact
- Imp/Exp facilities
- Binding Tarif Information
- Authorized Economic Operators
The Free Trade Agreement between Republic of Kosovo and Republic of Turkey confirms the purpose of parties to be an active part in the economic integration process by expressing their readiness for cooperation in finding new ways and means to strengthen this process.
While implementing this agreement, Turkey and Kosovo will gradually create a bilateral free trade zone, where the free movement of goods and services is mutually guaranteed. The services will be subject of immediate negotiation after the entry into force of this agreement.